Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Favorite

I haven't blogged much recently. I have a lot of good reasonable excuses, baby, laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, packing for Ireland, and the list goes on. Mostly I have just been too distracted to sit down and think about something fun, funny, enlightening, etc. to write about. So I am just going to share my favorite bible verse of all time and then get back to packing/organizing and getting ready for our trip.

Romans 8:38-39 (ESV)

38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I love the magnitude of this verse. There is nothing in or out of this world, nothing we can possibly imagine with our insignificant human brains that can separate us from God's love - if we have been redeemed by Jesus. Amazing. 

Ireland pics/posts to follow in two-ish weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment