Thursday, February 24, 2011

Babies...

It seems as if everyone is having babies these days. Claire Marie Allen arrived on January 27, 2011. She was exactly one week early and she came the week preceding two huge snow storms for Northwest Arkansas. I am delighted that she is here and am looking forward to learning how to be her mother. There are definitely days when I am sleep deprived and not feeling well that I wonder what I got myself into, but overall she has been a joy and a delight. I learn something new about her everyday. She is constantly growing and changing.


Who would have thought that babies were so complicated. It is a good thing I love her a whole bunch. I think my favorite thing is watching Jared interact with her. He is really smitten with her. It is adorable to see and experience. He is and will continue to be the best dad.






No comments:

Post a Comment