Monday, February 28, 2011

Motherhood...

Our baby girl is one month old today. I cannot believe how quickly this first month has gone. I know she is going to grow up way too fast. I think I was one of those mothers who needed time to adjust before she felt the rush of overwhelming love. Don't get me wrong -- I loved little Claire from the moment she came into the world -- I also had moments of frustration and resentment and then anger with myself for feeling those things for a tiny helpless baby. However, after a few solid nights of sleep I can proudly say that I feel slightly more confident in caring for this new person. I also feel like I have no idea what I would do if she wasn't here and in my life. She is so precious to me and I cannot wait to watch her grow and develop and learn. I love that little munchkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment