Thursday, January 31, 2013

Claire's Birthday

Claire's second birthday party was this past Saturday and her actual birthday was Sunday. I think everyone had a great time at the party, but I know that I did. I have so much fun setting things up and getting ready for the big celebration. And Claire was so much more into it this year. Plus I had some awesome help from my amazing sister-in-law for party planning and set-up. (Thanks Tia!)


Claire used a fork for her cake. It is amazing how much changes in one short year with little ones.

She kept saying, "Mmmm, that's yummy."
 Plus, this year we invited a couple of close buddies to join in the fun.

Some of my best buddies and their kiddos.

Carter practicing for his upcoming 1st birthday. : )






Claire loves her Zo.
Jared had a hard time with this birthday. He still wants Claire to be his little baby. And although she will always be his baby...she is definitely growing up. I have just really enjoyed seeing Claire progress through each stage of development and I am excited about the young woman she will become. Although, I can already tell this next year is going to be a trying one - I am still looking forward to seeing Claire's progression through toddler-hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment